Your ultimate dream in LIFE

What's your biggest and ultimate dream in life? I know that a lot will answer related to being rich, having a lot of cars and a mansion, aside from that and must not be related to money, what would be it?
My ultimate dream in life is to have a sportscar as many as I can..Also, t have my mansion with me..But I guess, it would not be complete if don't have my own family.
Your right about that, having a family would be the best thing that would happen to us. Cheers!
@Porcospino (18647)
• Denmark
My biggest dream is to travel a lot and visit as many countries as possible. My husband also likes travelling, and I think that it would be really great to travel around the world together. At first I would like to visit to the European countries where I haven't been yet and after that I would like to travel around in Asia. My husband wants to visit New Zealand, so that would also be a part of our trip around the world. I don't know if we will ever get enough money to go through with those plans, but it is the ultimate dream. We also have another dream. We have found a house that we would like to buy. It is too expensive for us, but we would love to live there.
Very nice dream! Hope you'll achieve it someday. But sure it'll come just be patience and be hard working. Happy mylotting!
my ultimate dream in life is to go work in the fashion and culinary industry.I love clothes.I want to be in the industry where I can design clothes.I also want to create clothes for different women of different sizes,races,and ages.I also want to work in the industry of food.I guess it is fulfilling for me to work in an industry where I can create something that will make people happy.
Do what your heart tells you, you could fulfill even both of those, but still it requires longer time if you want both of it. I hope I'll see your name on the fashion and culinary industry someday. Go for the goal!
To be honest my ultimate dream in life is a pretty simple one. My ultimate dream would be to live up in the mountains, some place cozy and small town oriented and to raise my family here. And have a happy marriage and yeah. I just imagine this small town life with beautiful scenery and a family to raise and love. Plus I strongly believe in marraige that lasts a lifetime too.
Yup, true, the best things in life are those simple and almost free. But we are easily blinded and get jealous to other people that is why we don't know what are the things that will make us happy and comfortable.
@nanayangel (7862)
Hi there Charmz! Well, my ultimate dream in life would be to be the best mother that I can be to my son. To see him grow up to be a good person and a strong one too. Being a parent is a really sensitive role and if I will be a great mother, everything else will be easier.
Nice, keep up the good work! I was thinking how guys like me would dream of, aside of the things that involves money.
@besthope44 (12145)
Well to travel the world!
@zhuhuifen46 (3486)
Life is short, and for most part of my life, I have been working for a good career and happy family. Now that I see family members in their good status, it might be time for me to think of something I most enjoy, travel and travel far and wide, to have a better exposure to the world civilization, which I had chance to see only a little on occassion of business trips. Health is important for long trips, and I hope chinese tourists will be accepted with more convenience.
@zubairsk (341)
In my opinion my dream life is being rich in my ideas.I was thinking of my own interest and taking more efforts in my life.I want to share with my family and parents.