donkeymails...

@SQD444 (679)
hey people.... please do tell me if any of you have been paid by donkey mails yet? is it a legit site?
@monouu (2612)
A very legit site that is paying over yearS. I have been paid several time and if you need a payment proof, visit my website which is listed under my profile. To earn more from this site you don't just wait for emails but is to promote its Paid-to-promote (PTP) and that is where I gain most profit of.
@monouu (2612)
My website will explain how to do the PTP and where to promote them.
i just joined Donkeymails. I am still working on reaching the minimum payout for Paypal. I heard great feedback from this site for a long time now. It is just now that I signed up. Cross my fingers that we all got something out from Donkeymails.
@posham (1237)
Still requesting for mine...
@KompitaPita (2053)
• Bulgaria
Yes, Donkey Mails is a legit site. I didnt get paid yet, but my friends have some bucks from Donkey Mails. I sign up on Donkey Mails a week ago /or maybe two/ and I know that payout is whit no-minimum. But what I found when I tried to cash out my earning / $ 0,20 / ... for Pay Pal acounts pay out minimum is $1. So ... I hope soon will reach that minimum and then I will tell you if everything is OK or NOT.... Wish you a lot of earnings. Have a nice MyLotDay! :)
@mysdianait (64063)
I have been paid not once but many times since I joined over two years ago. It is one of the most trusted sites available.
@sunny68 (1327)
yes...donkeymails is a legit sites and pays its members well. the payment are made twice a month. the site has multiple options to earn. so if you intend to join..explore all options available...good luck