Sad miss my daughter If your in New York please read be4 Nov 5th Tks

Just miss my daughter(Blu) she is in the Navy and is on the USS New York out in the middle of nowhere. New York will have the USS coming to them on Nov 5th 2009 there will be a big celebration because this ship has parts of the Twin Towers connected to it. If there is anyone on here who will be attending and will have pictures can u post them so I can see if I can see my daughter, I miss her.She is 21 yrs old and I'm proud of her she was able to text us this morning and it made me cry because we won't be able to hear from her again until Fri. Sometimes children drive you crazy until they leave and you can't pick up the phone and call them whenever you want just to hear their voice,just to say Hi! I know she is doing what she wants so I have to smile she won't be home until after Christmas only good thing is she will be here for her Birthday 5 days after Christmas. Please keep us in your prayers
@stephcjh (32385)
I will definitely keep you all in my prayers. I hope that you can still have a good hilday season. I hope that you may be able to celebrate more when she returns home too. Best wishes.
too bad someone couldn't put you up so you could see your daughter before then while she's in new york. It must be exciting at the same time though to hear all the work that is being done on the twin tower site and to hear that they are bringing it in. good luck and I hope the time goes quickly for you.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
It would have really been neat if you could have went. I am glad she will be here around Christmas, so many will not. Sorry, I won't be there.
@love_all (309)
she will be home soon.. and hope u can celebrate christmas when she is home on her b'day itself.. wish u merry christmas and a happy b'day to ur daughter..