What Do You Notice

@erikmama (12929)
What is the firs thing you notice or pay attention to about a person? Maybe not in the look area, but do you look at their personality, sense of humor, their attitude, what is it?
@shadow41 (2356)
Hmmmm... I look for sense of humor and of course their attitude. I also like people who are intelligent because for me they're fun to be with. Intelligence and humor is what I'm looking for in a person. shadow41
@erikmama (12929)
Gotta have a sense of humor and intellegence too! Those are very good ones, way more important than looks.
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
I look at the face, not to see how good looking or otherwise the person is, just to see if it's a contented or a miserable face. If someone has a happy outlook on life, and a friendly face, I want to know them better. However, if they were dirty or smelled of body odour, it wouldn't matter how happy they were, I couldn't cope with someone who didn't take care of their personal hygeine.
@erikmama (12929)
Never even thought about this! You are so right, you can tell a person all by their face.It is so much more refreshing to see a smiling face than one that is miserable.Personal hygenie is a big one,too.Can't do stinky!
@mohan89 (242)
Hi erikmama. Firstly I'll see whether he/she is interested in be my frnd. Later attitude, then sense of humour, finally charecter of a person.
@erikmama (12929)
It is really good that you do not look at physical things first.Most people do this.Thanks for replying!
Grooming. No matter how handsome or beautiful a person is, and even before he/she speaks, a person with unkempt hair and rumpled clothes already say much about a person's character upon the first impression.
@erikmama (12929)
Ah yes, this is an ever so important one ! I agree if a person does not care what they look like there is gonna be a problem between us!! LOL!
• Southend-On-Sea, England
Firstly I look for nice, soft, soulful eyes. I then go for a quiet voice, as I can't stand people who talk too loudly. It doesn't matter to me whether a person is classically good-looking or not; in fact, I prefer them to be more ordinary-looking as I find not all, but some very good-looking people to not have much character in their face. Perfectly-formed features, but none of those little perfections which can endear me to a person because it then means they are human. As for personality, which I go for primarily far up above looks (if a person is good-looking with a lovely personality I see it as a bonus), I think I go for sensitivity first then sense of humour.
@erikmama (12929)
Eyes are a good one! Someone with pretty eyes is always attracted to me.I agree that "pretty"people sometimes have attitudes and think they are better than other people and think the world has to revolve around them
@sublime03 (1811)
I have to admit that sense of humor/personality with a combination of good looks really draws my attention to a man first. We all say personality is okay but we have to admit we also have a small percentage on how the person looks like. I for one have not heard anyone say that looks did not matter. I think it is a bit impossible to say that. But definitely personality plus looks trigger men to come out from a crowd for me.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
I usually look in their eyes and can tell if they are sincere or not. The eyes tell it all as far as I'm concerned. The eyes are the window to the soul, good or bad.