I keep on hearing about this IM Report Card! What is it?

Hi! I keep on hearing about this IM Report Card thing and I would like to know more information about it! Can you really earn a good amount? What do you need to do? Well let me know" Please! Thanks
@PYneer (96)
i get alot of emails from them but i havent tried it and i dont recommend. if they are trying that hard, its probably a scam. oh and btw, if you want some good money making sites, check out my profile.
Hey Pyneer! Thanks for the heads up! And believe me I will check out your site in a few seconds!
@monouu (2612)
Basically you are to write review on those money making sites/programs and earn up to $1.5 per review. You don't have to write long paragraph but they are very particular with your content and grammar etc. You'll be banned from posting if your reviews are declined 10 times. I always got this feeling that I am sitting for an English test instead when I'm writing review there It is understandable that they want good English but wanting perfect English from members all over the world is too demanding and that's why I seldom visit the site now although it is a good honest paying site.
Hi Monouu! Well then that is it, the site is not for me... I am to much in a rush at times to worry about my grammar and punctuation! So I guess maybe at a later time, I will join... For right now, I will stay away! Thanks for responding!
IM report card is a pretty cool site, You can rate and review sites and get paid for doing so. I am waiting on my third 20.00 payment. It is fairly easy to earn there, but the best part about it really, other than the earning is that you get information about other websites out there that you might be tempted to try, you can find out from other members whether the site is good or a scam or not worth the trouble. I like this site a lot and spend a lot of my online time on there. I have had a problem or two, but basically, I highly recommend it.
Hi Snowy! Thanks for responding! Well? Is it a variety of sites that you can comment on? I am so new to this trying to make money over the internet thing that I feel like a total zombie at times!
@rosekiss (30161)
• Eugene, Oregon
What you do there is comment on different things that you have experience with. There are lots of programs on there that I don't know anyting about, and so therefore I can't comment, and I can't make anyting there. If you don't have experience with a certain program, and you make something up, you don't get credit for it. I have only been able to comment on a few that I know about. The bad thing is, the comment function is disabled when they get a lot of comments or similar ones. I would be able to make more if they didn't disable the comments. I have not been back there and I don't think I will either, as I just don't like it. Good luck to you and happy mylotting.
Hi Rose! Thanks! Yea! If you don't like it and you need experience with different programs and such, than it is not for me either! Thanks for responding!