Is this a new way to make a bed??????

By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48805)
United Kingdom
Ok everyone, today Mum has been a bit irritated with herself, she gets like that, my Cat Friend Daisy next door says, her Mum gets like that to, it seems to be their Age, and she said something about Hormones jumping around in their Body' s (strange things you Humans have in your Bodies) Anyway today was the Day Mum stripped her Bedding's to put clean bedding on, she does this every Tuesday and I know she hates, because of her breathing it takes her so long She puts on the Sheet, then has to rest, pillow cases then rest, she always leaves the Quilt till last Well, today, she went to have her sleep and realized she still had to put the Quilt cover on I just went to my bed, I am good at messing Mum's Bed up, but no good at making it So I am lying there watching her, she was taking longer then normal, she was getting irritated and some not nice words where coming from under her breath, which of course I closed my little Dog Ears to, anyway next thing I know, Mum throws the whole Quilt on the Floor, stamps all over it, kicks it about a bit, then sits on her bed and says "I hate this" why won't the Bl**dy cover go on there, well I just sat and looked at her, I have never seen Mum make the bed that way before, so I just wondered if that is a new Way? I sat and looked at her totally baffled she looked at me and just burst out laughing and says " The stupid Cover has got all twisted ok, so do not look at me like that, Fluff ball" Anyway she took the cover of again, I just sat and watched her, and then she did it, by this time she could hardly breathe, so she had to take that thing tat she needs to help her breathe Daisy, my Cat Friend, says not to worry they get over it when the Hormones stop jumping about I asked Daisy what Hormones are, she said, I don't know, it is the excuse my Mum gives when gets like that. I will have to send Mum to the Human Vet I guess, so they stop these things jumping about in her Body, as she gets so angry with herself, not with me or anyone else just her self I hope next Tuesday Mum will make the bed the old way, I mean stamping on the Quilt and kicking it about a bit seems to be hard work to make a bed So do you have these things jumping about in your Body to??????
@zed_k4 (17640)
That can be cute.. Depending on how you look at it. My mom can be like that too; at times, though she would do it in her own way. But the screaming part comes the same.. . Actually, of late, my mom has been somewhat absent-minded and I kind of pity her, really. Especially when it comes to making the bed. She would sometimes make it meticulously several times, when the thing is already made up and clean. She would say she hadn't done it... I think that might be a new way to make a bed, ha.. although I'd say your way is much more interesting, lol..
@gabs8513 (48805)
Lol well thank you Zed, I just lost my rag with the stupid Bedding lol
@zed_k4 (17640)
@zed_k4 (17640)
Thanks so much for the Br, Gabs..
@blackbriar (9126)
Heyyyyyyyy Gissi! Tiggy here and boy I thought that was funny the way your mum keep jumping and carrying on with the quilt. My mom doesn't do that and hope she doesn't start as it would prolly scare me to hiding. My mom does get stressed out at times and will just sit down and burst out crying for a long time. Usually if I go and give her lots of hugs and kisses, she lessons up and will just hug me although she does squeeze too tight at times. Hope your mummy gets healed and stops doing silly stuff like that.
@gabs8513 (48805)
Hello Tiggy how are you???? Well I wish you would have been here last Night and helped me with my Mum she was crying so much her breathing was really worrying me the reason is on my Site but boy I could have done with some help
@ElicBxn (59663)
Well, I don't and now meowmy says that the kittens won't have any either. But meowmy says that her human vet says he's glad she's not hormone-ie, and that auntie will be getting something to help her a bit with her homones... guess I'm glad meowmy doesn't have too bad hormones if they cause that kind of behavior...
@gabs8513 (48805)
Honest it was just terrible I mean did Mum not notice she made more work for herself I am glad that I don't suffer with those things either
@Lakota12 (42794)
NOpe I never mad a bed that way. and guess I was left out of the harmone department lol hugsssssssssssssssss
@gabs8513 (48805)
This happened just after Mum told you she was going for a lie down I wish Mum would have by passed this thing to, I will come and stay with you and Auntie Jill Big Hugssssssssssssss
@Lakota12 (42794)
lolo if ya came to stay with me have to bring mom too and we will sort her ok hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
@gabs8513 (48805)
Ok I certainly will hugsssssssssssss
@dawnald (84109)
• Shingle Springs, California
My husband says I have those things, but I don't believe him! I think that's a funny way to make a bed too. And Fluff Ball? Since when do you put up with being called fluff ball? Sounds like mum's cushions are headed for the floor again!
@gabs8513 (48805)
I don't Auntie Dawn, Mum knows I hate being called Fluffball as I growl at her when she calls me that, she calls me it to annoy me but it is ok I did better today I sneezed in her Face and on her Glasses when she came to give me a Kiss hehehehe
@dawnald (84109)
• Shingle Springs, California
hehe I leave fingerprints on my husband's glasses when he is annoying.
@royal52gens (5379)
LOL This is just the way to make a bed when you are having a rough day. It happens. Those hormones are very tricky. Some days they are very harmonious and other days they have a party in your body. Sounds like your Mum has having a rough day. It will pass.
@gabs8513 (48805)
Wow she certainly did have a rough Day that Day, everything apart from me seemed to set her of that Day even her Laptop
@lynnemg (4541)
My husband and kids say that I have hormones jumping around in me for about a week every month. They say that I do some real funny things during that time, but I don't seem to remember laughing about them at all!
@gabs8513 (48805)
Well my Mum certainly does funny things hehehe
@savypat (20248)
You bet I do and Sadie hides in the corner whenever they really get going. She tends to get scared any time her humans start acting crazy. She was a rescue and is frightened of many ;;things.
@gabs8513 (48805)
I used to be scared as bad things where done to me but now I trust my Mum very much but it did take 3 years for me to do that But if other People do a wrong turn I do still get scared but Mum would never hurt me and I know that now I hope Sadie will get over it to
@leenie50 (3992)
Hey gaby, Making the bed is one of my most difficult jobs. I strip the bed after I fold the comforter and then I sit and have some oxygen. Putting on the sheets just about kill me. I have so many things going on in my body but I don't think my problems include hormones. It wasn't so long ago that the hot flashes controlled my life. Sometimes I'd like to throw my comforter on the floor but then my little Dexter would think it was a new bed for him. Good luck next Tuesday gaby!! leenie
@gabs8513 (48805)
Lol Leenie the Flashes drive me crazy to but at the moment I have piece from them I just hope I do not do the same silly thing next Tuesday I just do not know what went wrong yesterday lol
Hi Gissi, Its Tom here, it must look funny to your mum acting silly like that fighting with the quilt cover, I seen my mum do silly things like and I love playing under the cover and mum just can't do it as I am running around on the bed and drive mum mad and yes ofcouse they all used that word Hormones, hehehe. Give my love to your Mum and licks to you. Tom.
@gabs8513 (48805)
Hi there Tom You should have seen her I mean I just sat and watched her and I guess I was a bit gobsmacked when she started to stamp on them and that, I thought well I have never seen her make the bed that way before I was going to join her but thought better of it also I was to tired to play silly games Big Hugs and love to you all and from Mum to ........Gissi
• Marion, Kansas
Nope, I do not have anything jumping around in my body. I am lucky to move slowly. I think your MUM works harder than I do, and I have a job. Lots of luck next Tuesday.
@gabs8513 (48805)
Hello GG Well Mum does her housework herself, even though they have said that she might think about getting someone in but she said no as she is still able to do it herself and as long as she can and no matter how long it takes her she will do it herself but no if you have a job then you are certainly working harder
@jillhill (37358)
Tell mum it will straighten out soon.....I am lucky not to have those things jumping around inside me...lucky me! I still have problems like she does though with the comforter....it is a pain in the behinder!
@gabs8513 (48805)
Hi Auntie Jill I will come and live with you then if you don't have those things jumping about in your Body, as you won't be doing those silly things then Mum is doing Hugs
hi gissi my little man friend,yep I have those darned hormones 'too and my quilt is all slippery and wou ld not stay on my bed and I am so upset. so I yell damn ,darn, bloody thing, thenI did just like mum I kicked it hard,but oh Gissi I bumped my bare toe' ouch well darned hormones, you need to send us to a people vet I guess. hope your mum is better now, and goes back to the old way she used to make her bed. he he. yes those hormones sure do 'kick us around Gissi, just be glad you don't have them little pal. hugs to you Gissi and to Gabs too.
@gabs8513 (48805)
Hmmm Auntie Hatley I certainly am glad I do not suffer with them believe me Watching Mum with her bed yesterday, nope, I don't want those things jumping about in my Body Big hugs to you