WORLD DIABETES DAY

How many of you are diabetic???India leads the world in the number of people being diabetic followed by china, US, Russia and Japan....2 out of 100 kids are diabetic...millions die every year because of this....exchange remedies and methods to control it....
Wow! I didn't know that ....that is very interesting facts and statistics. My dad had diabetes, and I have a neighbor whose child has diabetes. It's a shame there's never enough money to go around for research! Alot of money goes toward Aids and Cancer. NOt that those people don't deserve it...but....
Hey I forgot....If anyone in your closest family had diabetes there's a good chance that might also get it...so get yourself checked by the physician and protect yourself...
@chintoosk (445)
diabetes is so bad........
Yes, diabetes is more widespread now than ever before. It's also got to do with the fact that people eat more refined carbohydrates now than ever before. Think chocolates, sugars and the likes. In the old days we didn't eat that and our bodies are not designed to cope with this overload of sugar.