An Ex called after years, what can this be?

@megaplaza (1438)
Nigeria
this was a girl that i broke up in 2007, later that year she collected her pics from me and swear not to call or talk to me again. she called late last year and complained about me not calling her any more. then again she called this year, just some weeks back and complained about me not calling her again. i heard she is now married and a mother, though she never said anything like that to me. i wonder what she wants from me.
@syankee525 (6295)
maybe just a friendship from you. it wont be bad. i know i am friends with one of my ex. we talk once in awhile. but yeah maybe just talk to her, some do think at least you can be friends and its better to have as a friend then not at all
@megaplaza (1438)
• Nigeria
well, i dont think there is much left between us to talk about cos i can trust her enough to think of her as my friend. we broke up cos she told me she was dating 4 guys, i being inclusive so i was like then count me out and go ahead with them. it was hard for me to say or do, but i felt it is necessary cos she doesnt deserve me. she called me names for doing that and now she is acting as if i own her a call. she should get along with it, she told me she will deal with me, i just cant trust her, though am acting along just to make her not feel bad.
forgivness is the answer my freind. you forgive her and you dont have to be say a couple again. but having friends isnt bad.
@megaplaza (1438)
• Nigeria
Well, i can forgive but not forget. I mean it's just there on my memory. She threatened to mess my life up. Maybe she wants to come back and do that.
@laydee (12814)
I think she still got issues or hasn't recovered from the break-up so to speak. Well, not really 'not recovered' more of she just needed to close the chapter, that's why she'd like to talk. I know how she feels because I went through that. When some guy left me, I needed to ask him questions and since the pain was too much for me to bear, I avoided him for months, only to realize that if I want to move on and close that chapter in my life, I had to ask him questions and have a formal closure. When I had the chance to do so, I felt great. I knew the answers to my questions and had that chapter over with. Now we're both happy in our own lives and we don't need to contact each other anymore. So, I guess, you should give her that chance to get closure. Though I am truly surprised that she had gotten married and has a child without even having her past relationships closed. I'm sure I wouldn't want to be in her husbands shoes.
@megaplaza (1438)
• Nigeria
She ended the relationship with me when i told her that am not goin to date her again cos she told me that she dates 3 other guys. She said she won't call me again or have anything to do with me. I don't want to close anything with her.
@megaplaza (1438)
• Nigeria
This must be the season for it, 2 days ago an ex from 5 years ago started text messaging me. I told him I was happy in my current situation and life is going pretty good (even if it's not). His ulterior motive became clear when he told me he thinks of me often and would like another chance. Hello - after 5 years I don't think so. An ex is an ex for a reason and you will more than likely still run into the same problems. But if this girl is after your friendship grab it with two hands maybe she is looking for someone to confide in. Ask her what she is wanting from you and good luck
@megaplaza (1438)
• Nigeria
thanks rachael, but i just can't imagine us being close again, it's kinda hard for me to get along with her again and stuffs like that. this girl said she will mess me up, that she will keep to herself no matter what happens and all of a sudden she is acting cool. she is yet to tell me that she is married and a mother now, she betrayed my trust and love. i broke up with her cos i felt my interest wasn't protected, my feelings were ignored and my joy was buried and now this. i just hope and wish that zeal to mix up with her will come back naturally cos am not ready to force it. lol.
@Craicha (801)
i think she just miss you but in the way of friends this time...and she wants to know how you doin and even she might share to you what her life after you two been brokeup or whatever but for sure...just talk to her that ul know and accept her as friend since shes already married ....
@xfahctor (14128)
• Lancaster, New Hampshire
I guess the psycho-bytch" phenominon is a world wide thing isn't it, lol. Just remember, ex's are ex's for a reason and they should stay ex's. AS for what she wants from you, well, her new husband is probably sick of her shytte and is probably looking to make her HIs ex too. I'd steer far clear of this, at best it will be complicated, at worst, you could wind up with a psychotic woman AND her pissed off husband after you.