Finally i`m in a relationship , as i wanted ...

@delkar (1716)
Romania
I finally found a girl that it`s ptretty much what i was searching for a long time. I don`t know if we`ll be together too much , but i must admit, that this girl, it`s just how i dreamed. Even if it`s not the moust beautiful girl in the world, it`s a sweet one . We know each other for some years, but we are together for just few days . I hope to be like today , every day . How about you? are you happy with your current relationship ?
Congratulations! I hope all works out for you. I personally am not in a relationship right now, and I'd love to meet someone - but I just haven't met anyone suitable lately. lol. So I'm a little indifferent about my current "relationship situation" right now!
@mynestegg (520)
Congratulations! As for me, yes, very much so. I'm very happy with my Bebe. We're so in tune to each other and I feel that I have never been closer to another human being as I have been with him. I believe I have found a life long partner in my Bebe. He's the best! LOL