Deciding what your relationship is.

@saundyl (9698)
When in a relationship how did you decide when you were officially boyfriend/girlfriend. Was it just one day your SO introduced you as their boyfriend /girlfriend or did you have the talk or what happened? With one of my exes it was more he started talking about me "my girlfriend this and my girlfriend that" and it was an oh so I'm your girlfriend for sure eh and he said yup. And my response was good to know. So were you asked or how did it go?
@thea09 (18328)
• Greece
Hi saundyl, I'd say the whole thing is pretty much signed on the dotted line with the first kiss.
@saundyl (9698)
Good to know! **makes note to keep lips to self for a bit**
I've had it both ways. Last one which is current hubby now I think we talked about it but that was 11 yrs ago so I can't remember well lol
@saundyl (9698)
Its hard to remember somethings when they happen forever ago!
hi saundyl well six weeks later after we fought and laughed, and became best friends, he looks at me and says we should get married, okay?
@saundyl (9698)
Awwwww thats so cool!