How I met your mother?

@redphile (2265)
Im crazy over knowing who is really the mother of the kids! Its just a short time for each episode and my favorite character is..wait for it.. Barney! hahaha! Love the show. I hope the mother is still Robyn haha ΓΌ
@Juli_angel (1063)
• Israel
I used to really love the show, until maybe the third season- which I found to be extremely boring. not to mention when in the forth or so season, Lily suddenly became really bad. somewhere there I stopped being interested in who the mother was.
@redphile (2265)
I still wish its Robyn haha! I havent watched season 4 completely =)
@jady010 (156)
oh, i love this comedy drama series. Actually thing which force me to watch first time is it's unique but very different title of the series " How I Met Your Mother" and i think title of this series is main reason for its Popularity. i had watch all season 4 of How i met your mother and Ted Mosby is my favorite character in How i met your mother tv show. well you can also enjoy it online and also assemble all collection from http://how-i-met-your-mother.download-tvshows.com/
@redphile (2265)
im still at season 4 on the early episodes not done yet! but thanks for the link! =) I think so too that theres a big impact on the title! =)