Have you aware of fiber optic internet service?

Today, I called my local landline phone service to cancel my account, since I don't make much calls from my landline, instead, I make more calls per day from my cell phone service. On the process of cancelling my account, I aware the operator mentioned about the new technology about fiber Optic internet connection. It will be faster than our regular DSL, and you will get better connection and speed on both upload and download. SO, I just wonder how many of you know about this fiber optic internet service? Will it be too expensive for now on?
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Sorry, I don't know about it. I also do not use a local landline phone service anymore. Cellphones effective enough to meet the needs of my communication.
Well, do you use DSL service at home, or cable modem. If you not sure about this fiber optic internet service, you can always check on ATT.COM, and they provide more information there. I wasn't so sure about it too, but I will do some research and clear it out.
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
Thanks for sharing...