If given a choice would you rather live the your past or present?

Some people often fondly recall of their past and wish they could go back and live those moments even for a lifetime. While others happily enjoy the present, the lives that they have that gives them meaning to their life and never wish to live the past. How about you, where would you like to choose, your past, present or neither?
@Gesusdid (1681)
If i were to choose to live in the past , then i would vastly think of what would be of the future thus meaning now the present , so thats why time itself cant go back because we as humans , frequently think about the future , we make the choices in the past so we can change the outcome in the present
@borhan (1345)
i will prefer the present. why i dont know. let the past not be repeated. because those are now golden memories. i dont like to disturb those.
@amyson (3509)
i want to live at the present that i am more mature now than in the past.i enjoy much of my time right now since i didnt enjoy most my time when i was in grade school.but i want to see my future what will happen when that year...
@rhan04 (309)
Of course I would choose to live the present. Past is past. You are the way you are now because of it. It's up to you if you will accept whatever happened to you in the past and learn to go on with your life. People or things come and go in our lives. And each of them has a purpose. You'll just have to look deeper to find it out.