How mylot influence your life.

I think this site influence all of mylot users in one or other.As a member,it influence my life a lot.Logging daily in to this is a routine for me for the last three years.If any member is so serious in this site,then there is lot of good things to talk about and lot of things to share.Mylot is something special for each and every members.I joined this site accidentally while searching a study material for my CCNA exam.In the beginning i am not so serious in this site.After getting the first payment,i become more serious and spend all my free time in this site.I have been to member of the site for three years.Mylot is another piggy bank for me.After accumulating 10 dollars,we are getting the payment from them.A penny saved is a penny earned". I think there is no site like mylot who really pays for posting and replying discussion.Here we can meet people from different corners of the world and share our ideas and knowledge.If i get any free time,i like to spend it on mylot.
@sagnik42 (3598)
This is a great place to earn and have fun simultaneously. I love this site. It helps me with my typing speed. Also my English vocabulary has improved substantially. I owe all of this to Mylot.
@repented (80)
• Maldives
Hello sreenivas. I too found this place as you did.And I agree to what you say because that is nearly what this place is like.And I have already participated in few discussions this I can say this place is really very interesting and it may change me a lot,because I have already beginning to feel it...