Meggi Z passed away

@adhyz82 (36289)
Indonesia
had you hear that Meggi Z had passed away this morning?how do you know about Meggi Z?
Well it is a sad thing that we loose one of our best Dangdut Singer. I don't really know any song that are sung by Meggi Z. But i do know he also play a few Sinetron. Well i hope other Dangdut Musician like him will show up and show the world that Dangdut music is not about sexy dancing but also about a nice quality voice and a good song.
@adhyz82 (36289)
well Meggi Z is more famous as Dangdut Singer than actor in sinetron. but thanks for responds
Yes, i know that. But since i was never a fan of dangdut music, so i know very little about him at his performance in dangdut world. On the other, although i never was a fan of sintetron, my mom actually was a fans of it. So, every once in a while, some time i use my time accompany my mom watching it. And i think i saw a few meggz z appear on that sinetron Thanks
@icecubic (1851)
Owh i'm sorry to hear that he's one of dangdut legends guys. His song is awesome like "anggur merah" that i know. Hopefully his charity will be approved by god. And always on peacefullness.
@adhyz82 (36289)
ya, meggi z had many good songs and become famous. anggur merah is one of his famous songs. we do hope the best for him
@srikandi19 (3393)
• Kuta, Indonesia
I be shocked when watched the news if Meggy Z had passed away in Television this morning. I know the Meggy Z song just a 'Jatuh bangun' song. I hope Meggy Z be Happy in Heaven !
@adhyz82 (36289)
ya. it`s one of his famous song. May God forgive him and give the best for him. amien