Doing something that you REALLY don't want to do....

@CRIVAS (1820)
Have you ever felt like you had to do something for a friend, even though you really didn't want to? Why did you feel like you had to do it? Would you ever tell your friend that you didn't want to do it, but that you would because they asked? Why or why not?
@Lcrkar05 (344)
I think we've all felt like that. I know I do it, because I know they would for me and that they do help me out when I need it. I don't think I would ever tell them I didn't want to and do it anyway. If I really didn't want to do it I would tell them and not do it.
yeah, sometimes I worry I'm being helped more than I'm helping so I help even when I don't want to or financially shouldn't.
@bluray (408)
Hi It happens most of the time that we have to unwillingly help our friends. It is a very trick situation..In that case ,i politely refuse if its really hard for me.. but try to help them if they are in real need..
Any relationship is about a give and take. It's also about sacrafice. If you are a good friend to people, naturally you will do things you don't feel like doing. It's human nature. We don't like to have our schedules and plans interuppted and certainly don't want our bank accounts touched. But if we are going to "do unto others...." then we need to get over it, and try doing things with a joyful heart instead of complaining and then maybe this world would begin to make a turn around.