Artificial Uterus

Uterus - Uterus is one of the most important organs of a woman's body. It's the first home of humans.Uterus is a a organ where embryo gradually developed as a full body.
@bhanusb (5709)
Within two years by transplanting artificial uterus in the body of women pregnancy could be done in natural process. A group of researchers of US said,they are about to get success in this respect. In the mean time artificial uterus has been transplanted in the body of rabbit. Soon it will be possible in humans body.The researchers of the Royal Veterinary College of London have successfully transplanted artificial uterus in the five rabbits body. For blood circulation to embryo there is also artificial artery.
@vandana7 (62543)
It will reduce legal problems related to surrogate mothers. Other than that I dont really c how it is helping. There was another news the other day, they discovered how to stop aging. We are already overpopulated. I am sure we could do with inventions in some other direction such as finding how to have a single crop of rice yield at least 3 times.
@bhanusb (5709)
It will help infertile woman.On the other hand stopping aging will not affect overpopulation. Humans will get long life with good health. I always dream if I could rewind my life.This is my "vandana" to God.
@samson1967 (7422)
Oh!!! good invention.... which will overtake test tube babies and surrogated mothers...
@bhanusb (5709)
Yes good invention. Advancement of science is very fast.