Cheese and vinegar crisp anyone?

@liquorice (3901)
I had a lovely dinner of baked potato filled with grated cheddar cheese and vinegar. (Probably should explain that my family has a bit of a history of eating vinegar with everything, and it's sort of passed through the generations ). Well, I was just thinking what a lovely combination it was, and wondering why nobody's thought of using it as a crisp (chip) flavour. We have salt and vinegar, and cheese and onion - so why not mix and match, and have cheese and vinegar? (Or indeed, salt and onion??) Or maybe we should be more radical still; how about coleslaw and mushroom? Anchovy and beetroot anyone? What other innovative crisp flavours do you think we need?
@Shar19 (8236)
I love baked potatoes filled with cheese. We call them twice baked here. I never thought of adding vinegar to them though. Guess I'll have to try that next time.
@liquorice (3901)
Interesting. I wonder why you call them twice baked? Yes, try the vinegar. I hope you like it!