Just Moved! Help I am in Culture Shock

Ok I could really use some help here? I moved a month ago from TN. Smokey mountains up to South western North Dakota, right on the MOntana, South Dakota borders. I am having a serious case of culture shock. Not many trees, flat land, I talk way different, food is differentI cannot pronounce part of the foods offered. I do love it here, it is peaceful, beautiful landscape, very friendly people. I just dont know how to get over this I am so out of place feeling. I have joined our community neighborhood group, got a part time job, but still feel out of place. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fit in better? Thank you all
I would say, if you just moved...give it some time. You have to get used to your new situation before you can really fit in. I've never been to ND, but I have been to TN. I love the Smokey Mountains. I would never be able to move from there. LOL But, I would definately just give it some time & see how it goes. If you're still having trouble...ask again. :) Sorry I couldn't help better.
@chintoosk (445)
?????????????????