Do Men look Sexy with hairy Chest

@skkalra (966)
Most of the men have much more hairs at chest and others are no hairs at all...and perhaps its difficult to conclude who are more sexy in looks...I have read few books, which claimed as per thier survey ..men with hairy chest are more sexy..Do you agree ? Please share your views..Thanks.
They do look good with few hair and not too much as they may look like a monkey as too much hairy feel itchy. Thus,moderation is the key for anyone to enjoy man with hairy chest. Hairy chest tickle and many women like it and some hate it as opinion differs too accordance with women liking.
@skkalra (966)
Thanks..I do agree with your views.
I think it more depends on the guy not his hairy or hairless chest. My husband has a hairy chest and I love it but I have also seen other guys' hairy chests and wanna puke and the same goes for the hairless chests some I find attractive and others are yuckies. To be fair though I would have to say that I tend to lean towards hairy chest more that hairless chest as long as it is tasteful and not too hairy especially when it is on their backs Yuck Yuck!!!
@skkalra (966)
Thanks and agree...With your Honest response.
@daliaj (5689)
I think men look sexy with hairy test. It was my long dream to marry somebody with a hairy chest and finally I found my person. I created a discussion regarding hairy chest a few months ago. Most of the people who responded said that they hate hairy chest and men look like animals with hair on their body. I like men with lots of hair in their body.
@skkalra (966)
Thanks for the post..and good to know that you liked a man with hairy chest and you were able to find the same for you..Wishing you, Happy time ahead..And Thanks for information about your discussion, I will read that for my interest. Thanks
@jaja22 (88)
• South Korea
Well, for me, its not look sexy for a man to have hairy chest. It looks dirty for me. I prefer no air in chest, it looks very clean.
@jndlponti (2413)
Is that so? for my case I don't find man with hairy chest sexy... I even think it is dirty. I am not attracted to men with hairy chest. I still preffer the clean one, I mean the one without much hair on the chest, on their arms and on their legs.