Trekpay

@sulsisels (1685)
United States
October 24, 2009 9:03am CST
I have a Trekpay question. Why do they take away most of your credits each month. I know on the FAQ it says to make room for newcomers but what does that mean? Also, are you losing the money those credits were worth? I just dont get it. Why would they take away from you for new sign ups? I'm very confused and if anyone can explain it to me, please do. Thanks so much..J
1 person likes this
2 responses
@patofgold23 (5075)
• Philippines
25 Oct 09
TREK DOESN'T TAKE AWAY YOUR CREDITS..THEY SIMPLY CONVERT 75% OF IT TO $$ EVERY WEEK.. THE REMAINING 25% WILL BE CONVERTED WITH YOUR NEWLY ACCUMULATED CREDITS OFR THE WEEK... sorry for the caps...no time to re write
2 people like this
• Hyderabad, India
25 Oct 09
Patoggold that is called shouting in chat language if you type in caps...
• Philippines
25 Oct 09
woops sorry .. was that too loud?
1 person likes this
@sulsisels (1685)
• United States
26 Oct 09
Thanks patofgold,,,I do understand now and feel much better,,The claws have gone back in!! I dont mind if you yell either!!! If they had read on, they would have seen the apology...sigh...Thanks for the post my friend..
@marguicha (94335)
• Chile
24 Oct 09
Hi sulsisels, Trekpay does not "take away" your credits. They convert it into money once a week. Check in your account. You can see there how your earnings grow each week. I have been paid twice by them. It´s a legit site. Happy posting!
2 people like this