Keeping a secret

@ElsaElsa (327)
What do you think about the saying "its harder for women to keep secrets than men"? I understand its a generalization but boy does it hold true for me and all the women I know. Why is that though? Why is it so hard to keep a secret. Is it a burden that you must shed? I haven't been able to answer that question myself. It would be interesting to hear what other think.
@Trensue (5256)
Probably, in general terms women communicate more. Many times when they choose to divulge a secret they do it to a party that has nothing to do with the situation. My grandmother used to say "A woman just believe something is true unless they have someone to share it with." I often wondered what she meant, but maybe this was it.
@ElsaElsa (327)
That's quite interesting. It has been observed that women, of course not all, tend to chat more during which secrets of others are revealed without realizing.
@Brad2289 (185)
As a male i find holding secrets very easily. I don't really care for sharing the iformatin. I find that its not that i wanna keep the secret for a friend, it's really that i just dont care because most of the time i find that secrets arent kept ver long by the person i learned it from or the secret isnt really worthwhile
@ElsaElsa (327)
Maybe that's what everyone needs to do is not hold a secret so important that its constantly on their minds and causes them to reveal it to others. Let the person do it themselves whose secret it is in the first place.