Is your daughter a "Daddy's girl"?

I have a 4 year old - and she is definitely a Daddy's girl. Her eyes light up when her daddy comes home from work . . . she runs over to the door and gives him a big hug. She loves to play with him and you can just tell she adores her daddy so! It's so cute how she likes to cuddle with him and will fall asleep with him if its close to bedtime. I'm ok with it .. . she is with me all day and she gets such a short amount of time with Daddy in the evenings. I feel warm and fuzzy about their father/daughter relationship - I hope it's something they will always have!! Is your daughter(s) a Daddy's girl?
Yes, I can say she is, being the only girl in the family. My husband gives anything that she wants and never scolds her as he does with my two boys.
Your daughter sounds like she can do no wrong with Daddy - hee hee! Is she the youngest as well? My husband does discipline our daughter, but I must admit I do more of it - hee hee.
Nope, she's not even the youngest. She's the second of the three.
Absolutely! She even follows him around after he gets home from work saying "I missed you Daddy"
Isn't that sweet? My daughter is like that too . . . and she'll literally hold onto her daddy's leg like she's never going to let him go (and sometimes she doesn't - ha ha). In that sense, missing someone can be a sweet thing . . . my little one sees me all day, so she doesn't have many opportunities to miss me.
@qpzmzjx (43)
i do not have a daughter ,but i am a Daddy's girl . my monther concern about my life , the food ,close / but i don't know why i like to talk heart with my father. maybe dady is not so captious in anywhere
That's so cute you are a Daddy's girl - hee hee. Well, you probably have your reasons why you can talk to your father more easily. I know sometimes moms tend to be the more concerned one . . . remember she cares about you too. How lucky you are to be a Daddy's girl!
My daughter is a daddy's girl as well. I think a big part of the reason that she behaves the way that she does with her father is because of the fact that he works really long hours and thus doesn't get to spend as much time with the children as I do. However, also think that all little girls gravitate toward their father to a certain extent while all little boys gravitate toward their mother. However, I do have a very good relationship with both my son and my daughter.
I agree . . . my daughter is with me all day, so she gets real excited when her daddy comes home at the end of the day. Our second one on the way will be a boy . . . so we'll see if he gravitates towards mom - hee hee. I guess kids go through different stages as they get older, so there could be different phases too, right? In any case, it's good to keep a good relationship with all the family as much as possible . . . very important in my book!