What the most are you doing on internet

@icecubic (1851)
Indonesia
What the most are you doing when surfing internet? Earning moneys, chatting, socializing, blogging , or what?
@jugsjugs (13045)
This is the main site that i come to as the others are quick to do the tasks that they are asking and that means that i can only go on the other sites for a small amount of time,where as on here there are always things to do as there are always lots of different discussions that always pop up.
first i check my mails , See for any scraps in Orkut , Search some job portals and finally Spend some time on Mylot.
@amitavroy (4826)
well the most important thing that i do on internet is for sure look for information related to my studies. but yes, apart from that, i also use it for mails and communicating with my friends
I use internet as entertainment tools such as browsing sites, socializing, watching videos etc. I don't watch videos that often now because I'm now subscribing cable tv, so I can find all movies/tv series I love there.
@sagnik42 (3598)
I do a lot of things online. I download movies, songs and softwares using torrents. I play games, earn money and chat on the internet. I stay online as long as I am in front of my computer. That makes it about 8-10 hours per day.
@glistar (127)
I spend most of my time on networking sites, whether that be Facebook or AIM messenger. Another big section of my time is watching television shows I missed during the week. I LOVE how you can watching shows on the internet without commercials, it's great! I can multi-task better with my laptop than parked in front of the television. I watch a lot of Youtube, do school work, and email too. What about you?
@Brad2289 (185)
When im on the internet i like to chat with friends and socialize. Right now MyLot is letting me socialize and eanr money at the same time! im gonna try and get some friends to join so i can talk with them, help them get money, and get some money from the referrals. Im also a gamer and sometimes i play internet games with other people from around the world.