What is your favorite.....

@CRIVAS (1820)
movie and why? I mean I know that there are a lot of people out there that are going to be tempted to tell me that they liked whatever movie because it was a really good movie, and while that might be true, its not the answer that I am looking for. I want to know what makes that movie your favorite? Do you relate to any of the characters in it? How so? Do you like it because of a particular actor or actress in it? Who and why? Do you like it because it is about something that means something to you personally? What? Personally my favortie movie is Legend, it is an old school movie with Tom Cruz as the lead. He plays a boy named Jack who is in tune with nature, fairy tales, and unicorns. Yes I know it sounds corny but there are actually more than a few really good action parts, not to mention the awsome Devil that is in it. I was about 10 when I watched this movie for the first time and now I am 27 and still love it. If you haven't watched this movie, you should trust me you won't be dissapointed,.
@thezone (9451)
Legend was a great movie and very underrated with a very young Tom Cruise in it, I like horror or sci fi movies the best. It is very hard to pick one film as my favorite but I would say the Star Wars films are among my favorites
@thezone (9451)
Thanks for the BR
There are alot of good movies out there and it is hard to pick a favorite. One movie that I really liked was the orignia ROcky movie because it was a very inspirtational story. Snother one that I liked a lot was Elizabeth which was the story of Elizabeth the first of England. There were two Elizabeth movies and I really liked the second one.
@hsofyan (3448)
• Jakarta, Indonesia
I liked the movie because of the story. Characters or actors will make the story better.