3 wishes. what would they be?

no saying 3 more wishes or anything of that sort. mine would be 1.fix the economy and never ever let it get this bad again. 2.i wish i could know the purpose of life. 3. i wish i would go to heaven after i die.
@vikkiz (519)
I wish that 1. I was the richest person in the world!, 2.That no child ever be hurt Ever again anywhere in the world,and 3. That someone would find the cure for cancer! 1st one may be selfish but hey! who doesnt want to be rich!
poeple who dont want to be rich
@suj123 (1068)
Well if i am granted 3 wishes i would ask for 1. Health 2. Wealth 3. Peace for the entire human race.
If I'm granted to have 3 wishes, my first wish is to be successful in the future so that I have nothing to worry about and I would be able to help my family. My second wish is about GLOBAL WARMING, CLIMATE CHANGE. I want it to be stopped and I want people to realize what would happen in the next few years if people would not act and care about it. My last wish would be like yours. I want to go to heaven after I die because all of the things that I wished for in this Earth would be nothing if I will not be in Heaven.
@jellymonty (2358)
Two Pints of lager and a packet of crisps
@funorb12 (459)
If i could have 3 wishes fulfilled, I'd first wish for world peace. I want our generation and any future generation to have a peaceful and a depression free life. My second wish is to have the knowledge of the universe in copies of millions of books so long time questions can finally be answered. My third and final wish is to see god, at least talk to god. May god have faith in you my friend, and I wish you the best of luck.