Falling in love with love... is this possible?

@manong05 (5030)
I used to have a friend who finds it exciting to be always in a relationship but sadly it usually doesn't last long. After a while she loses the excitement that can only be revived once she is into a new relationship again. She admits that it's not really the person that inspires her but the relationship more than anything else. It is a wonderful feeling to be in love, she says. What do you think of this?
He sported with her affection!To be always in a relationship just exciting for him,what's the feeling of boys went out with him.I can't believe!Finally,it's nice that she realize it was time to stop and must be corrected.
@manong05 (5030)
It's always nice when people come to their senses and realize the folly of what they have been doing, toying with their own emotions. cheers!
@buping (954)
hi manong. i am so agree with your friend, i once had the same feeling with her and in the same situation. i was with my ex for 5 years, and i thought that i love him so much and i would do everything for him. when we parted, i was very sad, i felt losing something very important, but now i found that the loosing feeling was not that strong, i seem love the feeling of love more than my ex.
@manong05 (5030)
hi buping, yes, it is really a wonderful feeling to be truly in love. I wish you all the best in your love life. cheers!
There's a fine line between the feeling of love and the feeling of lust. I don't believe you can fall in love at first sight. You can fall in lust - the feeling of butterflies in your stomach, dizziness etc. Love is a much more complicated, intimate, delicate feeling than that. 'Love' is thrown around today with very little meaning. I think your friend is addicted to the euphoria of a new relationship and is probably missing the whole point of being in a relationship. She, without a doubt in my mind, has possibly never really been in love... love can be everlasting. Note the 'can be' :)
@manong05 (5030)
You got the right words to describe it. Nice. Euphoria of a new relationship, it is and nothing more. Had she been truly in love, she could have fought for it instead of longing for a new one. cheers!