does pixprofit pay??

Anyone have proof of this? I'm interested in signing up and trying it, but I don't want to try it if i won't get paid for sure. Thanks.
@shhheila (1847)
yah they pay... i got paid 3x already!!!
dear how many pictures code we can type in one day?
Hi Sachin , At Pixprofit it is upto you that how much you could type correctly . There is no limit for a day. At every 1000 images they pay $1 and at 3000 images you get your minimum payout of $3. Now I have noticed that by any means it takes around 15-20 seconds to type and submit one image. So now you can calculate the number of images you can type and submit per hour . So the amount of time you give per day on typing will accumulate your earnings without any restrictions. Also they have the option that if by chance your priority goes bad due to wrong submissions you can register again with a different e-mail . So it is a cool site to work at. I am also nearing my Payout soon.
YES! They do, and I speak with personal experience when I say that. They've paid me ONCE. Here's a discussion that would probably interest you: http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2148790.aspx (where I posted the link to a screenshot of my PayPal receipt - that I got from them - my $3 payout). So feel free to go ahead and try it, because best to my knowledge - they ARE legit.
how many pictures code we can type like it is coming in bulk if yes then we can type many codes to earn money plz can you tell me more about that
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
I am not sure, as I can't enter any codes becauser I had apparently made to many mistakes, and now I ca't do any at all. I only did a few, not much at all. I don't go back there becauser I can't enter any codes as they won't load for me. It happens every time I go in there, so to me, it just isn't worth it. Maybe someeone else will respond who is doing it and have been paid by them. Good luck to you and have fun.
Hi Rosekiss , nothing to worry, Pixprofit has given the option of registering again with a new E-mail ID , so you can register again and start your work afresh. Just that you will have to do the work again from the beginning but that will also help you to check your Priority this time. One thing which I have noticed is that when the images which appear which have a curved line running on them , they are always marked as wrong when submitted ,so as an advice I can say that leave those images till 30 seconds have passed and then hit the Try Again button for a new image, this will help in maintaining your priority.
@SACHIN2708 (1638)
due to your question i got my answer because like you i was confused that this is legit or scam but after reading your responses i got my answer and i am going to join now ,so good question buddy and soon i will write here my expereince of this site