Would you consider plastic surgery?

Australia
Years ago plastic surgery was reserved for the rich and famous. Today it is almost affordable for all. People double mortgage their homes, take out personal loans or max out credit cards to get a nip 'n tuck, some lipo or botox. Would you have a procedure done? What would you have done and to what lengths would you go to get the money?
@laydee (12815)
Oh, if it were cheap, then I'd do so, a little liposuction would be a lot of help. Aside from that, I wouldn't want to change the way I look since I'm well satisfied of how they are except for a few pounds and flabs here and there.
Thanks for the response. I have heard that lipo is only a temporary solution. You would need to maintain your weight and get exercising or else you would frequently visit the plastic surgeon. Just the blotch up jobs I hear about freak me out. I would rather hit the gym hard than go under the knife.