what is beauty.

Pakistan
I can not define the beauty. what is beauty. Different people define it differently. What do you think and how you can define the beauty?
@kquiming (2999)
attractiveness. if i find one thing attractive, but another fellow doesn't, to me that thing is of great value and is truly beautiful. regardless of what the others say. i don't really care about other's perception of beauty - like, what's beautiful and what's not - i have my own standards and opinions - neither should they care about mine. i guess we just have to try to acknowledge whatever people say for the sake of respect...even if we don't agree with them all the time.
@free_man (7337)
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty can mean different things. To me beauty don't have to be on the outside. It can be the way a person acts, the way that a person treats others. It can be that special smile that makes your heart melt. Beauty is a lot of different things. The way people treat each other if they treat each other with respect that is beauty to me anyway.