what operaing system do you prefer?

@oit236 (38)
Some popular OS were Windows and Linux..what do you prefer? and why?
@dodyast3 (1518)
I like both of them. I like Microsoft because I already familiar with it. They are everywhere. One thing I like about Linux, they are free
@oit236 (38)
The same thing for me in Linux. It is free and you can even request a cd on their site. One cd will also receive updates for 18 months.
@williamjisir (22909)
Hello oit. I have been using Windows XP for years without trying another operating system. I think that it depends on one's habit of using the operating system.
Who uses Linux? I actually don't know of anyone who uses it. If I use, I will lose my job, why? because I am a Microsoft VB.NET programmer. What Im saying is Linux doesn't support much of the most widely used personal and business applications. So I guess I am stuck with Windows for the rest of my life. I heard that Linux as a server is good though..
@myadmin (25)
i prefer windows xp becoz its fast secure...and its good
i prefer windows because windows is more easier, faster and graphical against linux. it's hard to remember it's command but windows is very easy. have a nice day dude
I prefer Windows 7 It is relay good OS. I you asking m to buy this product then suggestion for is go for it.
@rucrazy4 (785)
Windows because it is user friendly and most of 3 rd software have compatibility with window. I dont know much more about linux but is mostly use as server to host website , simple user cant easily operate linux.
Hi,oit236 I prefer Windows.Since 1998,windows operate system has been in my computer.Windows is easy to use and have beautiful appearence.I used windows 98 until 2002 when i changed it to windows XP which is the best system in the world.But now windows 7 fansinates me.And i installed two systems include windows xp and windows 7. Linux has much more freedom to allow us wo change what we want to change.And it is free. Have a nice day!
@borhan (1345)
My one is windows. I like them and got familiar with them also. besides i think that they are most user friendly. Due to their user friendly interfaces, they are the most popular most in the world. Thank you.