is it wise to watch new movies on cinemas or just rent?

well going to cinemas are expensive but worth of the time and money. but the price of cinemas is twice of that when renting. which is wiser?
@Fulltank (2896)
New movies are best watched over the big screen. But your question is which is wiser, then if of course renting it. Renting DVD's is a dying business here. Its simply because of the piracy problem and lot of people are patronizing it. For me, if I really want to watch a new movie, I would rather go to the big screen to watch. Old movies, I buy them in bundles, special prices, or discounted price. And there are lots of them in the video stores.
I like going to the movie theatre as well as renting movies. It depends on how I am feeling or what new release that I can't wait to see. I usually rent movies when my nieces come over for the weekend and we will have popcorn and pizzas and have a Friday movie night. But I can do both go to the movies or rent them.
@chevill (316)
hubby and i usually watched movies at the cinems but when we dont have budget, we have 2 kids now, we buy the pirated copy. hehehe! it's better too see it ina big screen specially the best movies but if we dont have enough budget, we consider first our family needs.
@LdeL0318 (6467)
Renting is much wiser of course. You can save a lot by doing so. Here in my place watching a movie in the cinemas are quite expensive. Plus, foods are not inclusive, you have to spend also for the popcorn and drinks. Whereas if you rent and just watch at home then buy some chips at the grocery, that's it. The movie is much more important.