Which one of the Seven Dwarfs (from Snow White) are YOU?

Ok, this sounds like another one of those Facebook quizzes . . . but from Snow White, which one of the Seven Dwarfs are you? Only this time you don't have to take a lame quiz to find out the result, you can just proclaim which dwarf YOU are and why! Remember, there's Dopey, Grumpy, Doc, Bashful, Sleepy, Sneezy, and Happy. http://disney.go.com/vault/archives/characters/sevendwarfs/sevendwarfs.html Most people would think I am Happy because I am mostly like that on the outside. Those who know me fairly well would say Doc because I am mostly sensible. But me, I'd say I can be a lot like Grumpy - ha ha - but I'm not so outwardly about it. How about you?
@zed_k4 (17627)
Ha, this is a very good discussion. I would say that I have all these 3 elements in me: Grumpy, Sleepy and Sneezy, LOL.. So it's a tie between these 3. But if I really2x must choose, it'll be grumpy, lol. I am grumpy at times, but with a big, kind heart..
Hi zed_k4! Are you Grumpy because you are Sleepy and Sneezy? Hee hee. I am probably more of an internal Grumpy . . . so as long as no one has to see it, they are safe- ha ha. I think all the Seven Dwarfs hae a big, kind heart in there somewhere . . .
@zed_k4 (17627)
Wuahuahuahua...I like how that rhymes... can be said, yeah...you are right.. Actually, you are right. All the 7 dwarfs have such big hearts. And Snow White is a very lucky lady to be surrounded by caring friends..
Ha ha! But I also think those 7 little men (with all those personality types) are also lucky to have Snow White around to cook, clean, and dance around with them - ha ha!!
I am definitely Grumpy... grumpy on the outside, but really soft and lovable on the inside.. remember late in the movie, grumpy was also smitten by snow white , and he was really protective of her.. So I think I am definitely grumpy.. A lot of people have said that I look like I bite... hahaha. Though when you get to know me, I'm not really that bad. I think so. LOL.
I know your type - hee hee!! Actually people like that who seem like Grumpy initially turn out to be the coolest of people you'll ever know. We just have to find a way to look through that Grumpy layer to know the bite isn't as bad as we think - hee hee.
I know what you mean.. I really am a cool person. hahaha.
@Asylum (48273)
• Manchester, England
There is quite possibly nobody who would fall into any of the categories because we all have days on which we behave quite differently. I have probably qualified for each one of the titles at some time or other, being happy one day and grumpy on another day etcetera, depending upon the circumstances at the time. Of course I do realise that this is simply intended to be a fun quiz and should not be taken so seriously, but it would be very difficult for me to narrow the choice down to one dwarf.
First of all, wow - you found this discussion after 4 years! And yah, we are all at one time or another each and every one of those dwarfs. Lately, I think I'm more like Dopey - ha ha! And I can think of more names of dwarfs I can be that are not even part of that dwarf group - ha ha!
@doormouse (4619)
mine would have to be sleepy,coz i'm always tired
Hee hee! I know the feeling! We'll call you Sleepy Doormouse - hee hee!