do you have the problem of poor vision ?

China
hi ~ mylotters , do you have the problem of poor vision ? does it took any difficulties to you ? how do you gonna do with the poor vision ? my vision is poor , and it brought a lots of inconvenient to my life ! as a student the poor vision is a nightmare ,cause if i sit at the back of the classroom ,i could nearly seen nothing the teacher wrote on the blackboard .so i have to ware a pair of glasses all day long ,that's not comfortable and you have to take care of it in anytime ,it's painful so i can not bear it anymore ,so i wanna take vision correction operation and get rid of the poor vision forever ! so ,how about you ? my friends ~
Hello, Huangdang, I hope everything goes well with you. My eyesight is not that bad, I do not need wearing glasses unless I am in a meeting or in a training. Anyway, I can full understand your feeling. My husband's eyesight is very bad. He has to wear his glasses unless he is sleeping. It's really inconvenient for him. I think you should do some eye exercises. And never read a book or work in front of computer for too long time. Not to let it become worse... Good luck to you, my friend.
hi ~ sis ! thanks for your concern , i think i would take care of myself ,and never let eyes getting bad anymore , hehe ,i think you should keep your eyes in well , and cherish it ! have a nice day ~!!
@LdeL0318 (6435)
Well I hope you can have your operation sooner so that your vision will get back to normal. On my case, I sometimes experience having blurry eyes. It happens when I am facing the computers' screen for so long. Well, I just hope it won't turn into something serious.
hello ~ my friend . thanks for your concern ~! and i'm prepareing for the operation now , everything will be ok if there's no accident ~ i hope you coud take care of your eyes too ~ i'll never know how important your eyes are before they had gotten serious ~ have a nice day ~ !