How did you like the 'Leopold and kate' movie ?

@mdaazam (826)
Indore, India
It was yet a beautiful movie , i have loved hugh jackman from the beginning and he was so outstandingly an englishman in it . My favourite scene was when they had the dinner on the roof it was so romantic man . I loved the whole movie !
I love Hugh Jackman!! He portrayed his character so well. There was a time when I started to think that I might have my soulmate in the past, who would come to this present time and sweep me off my feet. He really fit the part! As for Meg Ryan, she was really good too! It was a perfect movie, one that tugs at the heartstrings.
@mdaazam (826)
• Indore, India
Oh that sounds so cute and romantic mate ! Yeah i agree with you hugh jackmans capability to fit in any role . I loved the chemistry in between them , it just did the magic ! Lovely movie and i wish you get one like him too lol . Thanks for responding mate and have a good day !
Well, wouldn't that be nice? Hahahah! Sometimes, dreams are just too good to be true! Oh well, it ain't so bad to dream at times... *sigh* hahahaha
Hi Mdaazam, I watched this movie a long time ago and I did enjoy it very much. Hugh Jackman was just starting to become very popular I think. I have always liked Meg Ryan's movies. I think she is a very good actress. The movie itself was really entertaining. I like how they explained the relationship between Otis and elevators. I thought it was romantic and funny, usually the movies that Meg Ryan excels at.
@mdaazam (826)
• Indore, India
Yeah linamachina .you sure are right ! Hugh jackman just made me believe too that he was back from the 19 century through his lovely and charming style , he was really amazing and meg played her frustrating woman of the 21 century good too . I loved the movie really !
I think the role fits Hugh Jackman. The movie was nice. I love Meg Ryan too. But I've seen better romantic movies.:)