Paidtoclick.in

Here's my question, when you get a referral there. a claim bonus link appears next to the referral. If you click on the bonus what is it? and do you lose your referral there? thanks for any help for my problem, thank you. Francisco
@daeckardt (6245)
I don't really know. I went in and looked and found that I had two referrals that I could claim and I'm not sure exactly what it means. I decided not to claim at this time because I didn't want to lose my referrals. I hope someone here understands what it means. Thanks for letting me know that was even there.
let me know if you find out what that means
@adhyz82 (36289)
iam new member in this site.the site had pay me third. but i dont know about getting rferral and the problems related referral. i would like to know the answer of your question my friends.
@BarBaraPrz (19420)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Sorry, can't help you here, either. It's another site I'm not into. But I'm sure someone will be able to give you a helpful answer.
@BarBaraPrz (19420)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Perhaps you should check their faqs section.
Yes. They are paying instantly to paypal. I got 2 cents.
@mirali110 (436)
• Hyderabad, India
I did not get any claim bonus link, 'cause I did not refer anyone so far by and large they are a fairly good paying site who pay you 0.01 cent to your account not bad tho...
I'm sure you'll be referring members to all your sites soon enough. take care and happy posting. francisco