Where will ur eyes linger on when u come in some girl/boy?

@mac_fish (723)
China
I assume the regular is that: IF u are a guy who likes a girl with beautiful and delicate facial features,U will linger on her face. IF u are a guy who perfer a girl with fantastic shape,U will spend more time gazing at her chest,waist,or assssss.... IF u are a guy who cares more about her something inner,U will be attracted by her hands or feet maybe, So, what's ur opinion?Any comments from ladies?? The same question,,,, encounter a man
@sasalove (1710)
Hi Mac, First, I am a girl that I prefer a girl with fantastic shape. In my opoion, face is easily to change by all kinds of make-up. You never know how the girl looks if she gets rid of the foundation makeup. Concerning the figure shape, I would like to see the girl's dressing style as it may give me a hind how to dress myself. Among my male friends, I know that most of them did not care too much the delicate facial features, but the shape as well. Surely, the girl with beatiful check, slim waist is the most attractive type. But there is another exception there. If a guy see the back of the girl first, with the full hips, then he may eager to see how the perfect shape is look like. Have a nice day.
@mac_fish (723)
QUITE interesting,I like ur comments.