Sending treats for the Holidays

I made and sent treats to some family last year but they didn't show up in great condition. Wondering if I should do it again or not. Do you send treats like cookies or something to others? Do they ever go over seas?
@rosepedal64 (4191)
Hello opinionated How are you doing? Im kinda tired right now with me moving and trying to get the stuff all organized. I still have my internet on at the new place yet. I came over to the camper today so that I could take some time to jump on here and say Hi to everyone. I like receiving those little gifts in the mail at Christmas time. I think that maybe you could try to pack them a little different to where they arrive in good condition. Otherwords, sure go ahead and send them out. I would be more and happy to give you my address for the cookies....LOL..LOL.. Have a great day and keep smiling..
LOL, yes my Godson made it clear he would fight his Grandfather for the cookie bits that made it to them. Hope the move is done and settled soon so you can go back to a normal pace of life. Good luck!