do you play sports? which kind of sport do you like?

@sutent (1061)
China
Hi friend, Everyone knows that sport is good for us. So do you play sports? What do you like? As to me, i like sports very much. I play tennis, badminton, basketball and football (soccer) every week. Amony those sports, soccer is my favorite. our company had a soccer association and i am the president. Mostly, we play soccer every friday. I enjoy it. Look forward to your sharing.
@SQD444 (679)
hi there... the only game i think i was ever interested and i know how to play is cricket.. i never bottherd about the other sports ever... i like tennis a little too.. but am crazy about cricket... i find it really entertaining and i never miss any of the important matches..
@ashbal (40)
yeah ... i play tennis , cricket,soccer n batminton ... n of all i enjoy cricket the most n love to watch soccer .... wat more .. i love to swim. hmm especially alone..
i love sports...actually weight lifting, i do workout three times a week. do workout makes me healthy besides i get my body well built....
@danitykane (3192)
Hi sutent, I'm not really a sporty type...hahaha. But when I was in college I play basketball as part of our P.E., and in high school I have joined track and field and I was able to compete back then. Right now, I tried playing badminton but I sometimes don't have time because of work and I got so tired every time I plan to do the sport(i'm lazy! haha). That's nice to hear from you. Imagine, a president of soccer association! That's wonderful. I also like soccer. I think the girls who play soccer are really cute! hahaha. I see some of them wear a knee high sock and its pretty.
@pede_22 (385)
Wow, good for you sutent. I really like sports but I have no best at all. I don't even know how to deal on. Can you share to me the teachniques on how to engage sports? I'm 22m. I want to learn more badminton, basketball, soccer and so on... So what would I doz? can you please give me some remarkable hints? please. hehehe... Happy myLotting!