Whats is your favorite

By Jodi
@jeanena (1616)
Bucklin, Kansas
Time to go to mylot and post your own or answer discussions? My favorite time Is either first thing in the morning when my concentration is best. Or really really late at night when the house has quieted down when everyone else is asleep or they are into watching a movie. What is your favorite time of day to mylot and why? Or do you just spend all day or as much time as possible here?
@se7enthbird (8327)
my favorite time is when my son is sleeping or busy with watching the shows he likes or busy playing alone. sometimes he loves playing with me or ask me a lot of things when i am around. my wife and him are always together so when i am around hegoes mostly with me except during sleeping time. he wants his mom more than me. har har har.
@jeanena (1616)
• Bucklin, Kansas
My Grand children lives with us, So when the boy is awake he is a Memoms boy so he wants to be here with me . It makes it harder for me to concentrate on the discussions . Is your son in the WHY stage? Cooper is almost 3 and It is always why Memom .. and Why to every answer I give him.lol
my son will be turning four on january, he likes to make me stand up and jump with him or dance or go out and play ball. he is a very energetic kid har har har.well i guess a why kid who ask why all the time... is hard for me. i might ran out of things to say
@jeanena (1616)
• Bucklin, Kansas
They say one who asks why is very intelligent. Cooper seems to be able to outwit us all when he wants too.
@gabs8513 (48715)
I don't have a favorite time on here I just come here as I can lol But I do normally come here late afternoon
@jeanena (1616)
• Bucklin, Kansas
Is late afternoon Gissis naptime? How is the little dude today ?
@gabs8513 (48715)
Lol his naptime is when he wants it lol or should I say when I am awake he is asleep and when I want to lie down in the afternoon he wants to play but that is Gissi He is just fine Jodi actually not being a Pain in the Butt tonight lol
@ckyera (17261)
hello jeanena, i like going here and post at night! when i have finished everything that i need to do in the house & i already have some quiet time alone without disturbance...hehe and also, during that time, my husband is already finish using the computer... but any time of the day, as long as the computer is available & i have nothing to do, expect me to be here...hehe have a nice day!
@jeanena (1616)
• Bucklin, Kansas
I am here at different times of the day , in and out you might say. Luckily my hubby and kids have their own computers to use.
@ckyera (17261)
good for you then! but most of the time i am here coz my husband is always out for work...hehe actually my husband also have his computer, just that it don't have internet connection...huh!