In the quest for empty titles

@Trensue (5253)
Helium is my continuing education program so when I go searching through empty titles I am not afraid to go after something I know nothing about and can learn about. My husband who typically stays away from the computer, always. Wandered by and asked if I was going to buy a goat. No, it is just an article. He was very quick for 3:00 am - could you do a little research for an article on how to get caught on the laundry today? So shearing the pygora goat has to be put on hold while the laundry gets done. I hate it when life gets in the way.
@Opal26 (17690)
Hey Trensue! My favorite and funny friend! I think that if you just wrote about your family, in particular your hubby you would have one hellofa book! It would be funny and interesting and would definitely be something that people from all over would enjoy reading! Why don't you give that some thought insteading of researching shearing goats? I think you have enough material between your husband and your sisters and the rest of you family to get a real book going and then you can dedicate it to me for giving you the idea! I luvs you Trensure, my buddy! You really have not idea how funny you are and how talented you are!
@Trensue (5253)
Oh my goodness - you made me laugh so hard I am crying and he is staring blankly. Is my life really that much different than everyone else? I still can not believe he wanted me to wait to put out the fire! One of my very close friends once told me that if she didn't know me very well she would think I was crazy. She says that anyone who gets in my truck should wear a seat belt because I don't have a life I have an adventure. I thought she was nuts, but maybe she is right. Who knows!
@Trensue (5253)
and by the way I do know how to shear a pygora goat now, just in case you want help with that in the future!
@Canellita (12058)
ROFLOL! I am with you sister! Every evening this week there has been some other priority and yesterday I was passed out asleep by 6PM. It wasn't from lack of sleep or anything, but I was just exhausted! Needless to say I haven't written anything new for a few days and that marketplace article was never finished. My laundry is waiting as well but that is because there is too much competitiion for the machine.
@Trensue (5253)
hah - he went to work I finished learning about goats and now it's the laundry.
@Canellita (12058)
Good for you! I am slowly working my way in that direction but I am trying to see if I can make some headyway with this marketplace title.
@AnythngArt (3304)
I totally relate to what you are saying, albeit with Associated Content. Last night I had a Call for Content article that I selected ("Cinematic Tour of Italy"). I picked 2 movies and spent the entire day researching the places in Italy that were the movies' locations, many of which I had visited already on my own travels to Italy. At 2:00 am, I finally finished the article. So I spent an entire day plus several hours in the evening writing one $3 article. That does not equal a very good return on my time...although I loved doing it. I love your husband's sense of humor. Researching and writing can be so all consuming that life sometimes seems like a hassle when we are wrapped up in the world of the imagination, be it goats or foreign travel. I'd decided that I was going back to Helium because it was easier than AC, but after reading this, I am not so sure!
@Trensue (5253)
Well, Helium is BEGGING for titles so overwhelm them with your book titles. They could certainly use them. I did an ac today Dear Santa and I am not sure I have recovered. Some times the real me comes right out on paper!
@sierras236 (2740)
I feel your pain. I submitted a marketplace article a couple of days ago that took a lot longer researching than I realized. I did get in but a few things got pushed aside.
@Sandra1952 (6052)
• Spain
Hello, Trensue. Tell your husband if he leaves you to get the goat sheared, you'll knit him a new sweater with the wool and make him a goat milk coffee - that should shut him up! Seriously, what a good idea to go empty title hunting. Not only do you learn, you also earn. Next time my goats need shearing, I'll come straight to you.
@Trensue (5253)
And can we wear the sweaters and drink coffee with goat milk too? You are too funny.