worst exotic food experience

food - deep fried starfish
@BART78 (2933)
..hi!! most of country has exotic food to offer, so did you try to eat some exotic food in your region? if yes, what's the worst exotic food that you ate?....me? worst is, dip fried star fish with dippings, it taste like fried salty sponge with sandy taste in the end of it, i only appreciate the dipping lime juice with chili and dark seasoning..
@amyson (3509)
i already ate crispy frog lol,it taste like chicken,monitor lizard,balot..really yummy..
@BART78 (2933)
...but what's the worst so far that landed to your palate?
@amyson (3509)
i think huh meat of a crocodile lol.yucky!it was cook like adobo so i didnt notice it was a meat of crocodile.it was taste so good.
@bounce58 (17524)
Before you continue reading, if you or other people reading this discussion is from Taiwan I'm sorry if I'm going to offend you. I was in Taiwan a few years ago, and I'm sorry to say I found a certain ingredient in all the food too exotic for my taste. I didn't know what it was, but it was the same taste in every restaurant, or even in the hotel buffet. I was there for 3 days, and I just ate bread a cheese for 3 days. The worst was at night where my host always invited us drinking. With nothing in my stomach, I always got wasted.
@bounce58 (17524)
Thanks for the BR!
@ronz_27 (123)
Hi bart78! There's a lot of exotic food in our place. I tried to eat a meat from a cat, frog, snake and rat. It so tasty. A meat from a frog is like a meat of a chicken. I like to eat this kind of food.
@BART78 (2933)
...oh!! yeah!! i tasted that too and it's really good, but have you reach the worst exotic food on your taste buds? and what is that?