... the best things are free ....

Malaysia
"LOVE" of our parents are unconditional and free "LOVE" of our family (brothers and sisters) are unconditional and free "LOVE" of our partner are unconditional and free "LOVE" of our children are unconditional and free Sorry if you dont have them but you can build them ... some may think i am dreaming but it is tru .. i remember those days when i my sits on the floor and i lie down with my head on her thigh and she stroking my hair .. i remember those moments spent playing, joking and laughing with my brothers and sister .. cheating in games .. .. i remember those moments with my darling husband just a smile, just a comfort, just a phone call ... a comfort during all my days One day when i have a child ... maybe i can feel the love of a child cheers
@bird123 (10518)
VERY GOOD!!! So many people are chasing money and power to find happiness and never see that the very best things are free!!!
@hireshd (492)
yes Love is the best thing in life and wat people dont realise is that it is free it just needs our time rather than anything else in this world all other can be purchased but not love and we are in need of love. People should rather be in love than behing money always.
@adoremay (2069)
Love. Peace. Happiness. These things are for free but has more value than diamond.