In mylot if my reputation will increase so will I be paid more?

Hi friends I relized that we are getting 0.01 per post so if my reputation will be increse so shall I be paid more ?
@owlwings (39617)
• Cambridge, England
There is no set amount 'per post'. Your average may work out at around $0.01 but there is no guarantee that that is a set amount. Many of your posts may be earning about $0.01; some may be earning a little more and quite a few may be earning nothing. Your Discussion Rating (your 'star' number) depends on how other users rate you. We are told that this is 'factored in' to the earnings algorithm. We have no way of knowing who and how many people rate our discussions and responses and comments positively but it appears that some part of how others rate us is taken into account. It's important to understand that giving people a 'positive' vote in your own and other people's discussions doesn't directly help you but it very likely helps those that you rate. In return, you can only hope that people will judge your responses to be good and rate them in return. You are only likely to get positive ratings if you demonstrate that you are genuinely trying to give good quality. Always try to give as descriptive and as complete responses and comments as possible. It may be helpful to pay good attention to spelling, grammar and punctuation ... certainly NEVER use 'txt' contractions, such as 'u' for 'you' and so on. Not only will this tend to discourage people from responding but it may have a bearing on what MyLot define as 'quality': in any case, there is no excuse for it!
your response made me understand about mylot .main funda is we should post quality response like you and there is a chance to get paid You are expereince in mylot .Will you be my friend?
@owlwings (39617)
• Cambridge, England
Incidentally, you cannot simply divide the total amount earned by the number against your name. If I did that, my 'average' would be rather more than $0.03 'per post'. If you watch carefully, you will see that the number only increases when you post one response to a discussion, when you get at least one response to one of your own discussions and (I believe) when you post at least one comment to a response. If you make many comments in your discussions (as you should), you will get credit for them but your number does not increase. When you do tasks, the amount you earn for them is, of course, added to your total earnings but this doesn't reflect in your 'User Rating'. The only true way of increasing your earnings is to play by the rules; to always give of your best and so to increase your social status in MyLot. Earning people's respect is something that we should all strive to achieve in life and MyLot is no different. People who are obviously only here for the money tend either to change their attitude or not to last very long.
@diamania (7037)
• Netherlands
That is one heck of a great explanation. Everyone should see you as their example.
@o0Tora0o (356)
I don't think that's how it works at all. Everything I've read from members who have been here longer than I have says that what you earn on MyLot depends on the quality of your posts and nothing else. If you're constantly starting discussions and writing responses that are only one or two lines long, you're not going to earn much at all. But if you take the time to write a thoughtful post, you'll probably see your earnings increase some.
see dear I know this part that if you post quality response so you will be paid and the more you post ,the more you earn but I want to know what is meaning og reputation here like on everyname there is a star is displaying along with reputation ranking so what does it mean like when my reputation will raech 100/100 so my earning will be increase?
My understanding is that when you post quality responses, and when a member rates your response as the best answer to the discussion- you'll earn more. also if you complete tasks and invite more friends to join mylot using your referral link you'll receive faster earnings.