if we had the some dream many times ,what did it mean?

@zhouxi (1756)
China
i had the same dream many times .i always dream that i'm late for work and to be punished.though i had never late in fact.another one is i alway could n't find my way to destination or i 'm very tired i could n't walk any more.what's those dream mean?am i too nervous?
@getbrowser (1715)
I guess there may be some troubles relevant with you. You see, in our country, China, people often say that "hat you are thinking in the day will come out in your dreams at night." Although you haven't feel what will happen, you may get worried about something in the future. Perhaps you should be careful when work or do something else in your daily life. Remember to pay more attention to your health, your relatives and family. Have a nice day!
@zhouxi (1756)
yes,i think i should have a good restand care more about my relatives.thanks.
@jugsjugs (13045)
I have lots of funny dreams and some of those are the same kind of dreams as the other ones i have had.I never know what they mean or if it is something that is going to happen to me or if the dream is some kind of a warning.
@zhouxi (1756)
hehe,i just want to know if there are some specialist here.