Are we all the SAME...?

When one is happy, he/ she smiles or laughs. When one is sad, then he would be gloomy or maybe he will cry. The sneeze of every human beings sounds almost the same. The expression of our face is almost the same when we are scared. Every child, when born anywhere in the world cries in the same manner, whether he is an Asian or American or African. Right from our inception there are traits or characteristics which are universal, yet we are so different. What makes one person think that he is better than the other? Why do we humans differentiate so much in ourselves? Why is it that when we mention the name of one particular community we are ready to go for the kill? I wonder whether it is only the color of the skin? What do you think? Are we humans so naive that we cannot see that mother nature has made every one of us in the same way? Who are we; to distinguish? Any thoughts...
@jaiho2009 (39021)
Hello brother, If only everyone had the same thinking like yours...then,there is nothing to debate. We may differ from skin color,heights and other features,but,...in one aspects....we are all ONE...we are all same human beings(in physical appearance). But,in our minds...we had a lot of differences. As we live from different countries,with different cultures and traditions,this plays a big part in our thinking as we are confined to what we believed in. But,if we only open our mind and eyes,we may see the disadvantages and advantages of each differences. And,if we try to understand each other,we will be able to reach each other and consider other people and races as one of us...we brothers and sisters. This is just a matter of understanding... consideration...and acceptance that,we are not the only human being that God has created.
Hello my dear Sis, Thank you so much for understanding what I meant to say thought this post. It really sometimes make me wonder why do we hate so much? Well let me not go on with this as I may exceed the number of words that Mylot allows. Thank you so much for this beautiful response. Bodhi
@jaiho2009 (39021)
thanks for the mark dear...one sad thing is...Love is not enough to make the whole world unite us one...