any one know some other way to earn online

hi i want also some other website which confirmed pay his minimum payout. also tell are you get payment from those websites. thanks for your help
@Realsmack (155)
I was just talking about the website that I got paid from this week. There isn't a minimum payment. You get paid for finishing a certain amount of reviews per week. You can message me if you want and I'll send you the link. You don't make much, you make like $25 a week but thats better than what these other sistes are offering.
@creationhub (3068)
There are plenty of online sites that you can earn from. However, my advice to you is to focus on just a few. Otherwise you get all stressed up. If you look at my blog which is listed on my profile, you will notice I focus on only three sites. Of course, one of it is mylot.com. Check it out under the page called My Money Tree in my blog.
@creationhub (3068)
@CatGods (4595)
First off payment proofs can be faked, there is a very big discussion about it and how to do it here on mylot. Secondly people usually don't put banners in their profile unless they have been paid by the site the banner is for. With that siad, I think you should start looking at peoples profiles. This is where you are going to find programs/sites to make money with.
Hi, if you check out my profile, you can find links to sites that paid me over $150 last month, and they are a variety of sites, such as Svbux, Neobux, Trekpay etc, and I invested money, so I earn a lot more!
@fiazio (736)
If you don't want to do anything... Just install the gomez peer, I have it and it gives about 5 $ a month doing nothing but keeping the internet connected. Ask me and ill let i more info on that.