Its Time To Bring Back the Show Captain Planet.

@elmiko (6641)
We got a green movement going on and trying to have a future with clean energy. Back in the vault of some tv or multiple tv stations lays a cartoon Captain Planet that I saw as a kid. I figure Captain Planet could be more encouraging to kids now than it was back then since more motivation seems to be going into the environmental movement. This was also around the time they closed down the recycling area where I live because not enough people were using it. Now someones always at the new recycling place. If anybody never has heard of Captain Planet its about a Superhero who destroys people who ruin the environment. He had a main enemy who enjoyed polluting the planet. His followers had rings they combined to allow him to appear. Keep in mind this is a cartoon. Its not as bad as it sounds. I haven't seen it since I was a kid.
Hey that is a really good idea, I used to watch that show alot when I was little too and I think it would be cool if they brought it back and revamped it some. I still remember the theme-song, it was quite catchy . And the show was helpful and educational on top of just being kind of fun to watch.
@elmiko (6641)
yeah hopefully this discussion can get start of some type of domino effect to get the attention of some high up tv executives. i doubt it though.
@Lakota12 (42794)
yup sounds like it would fit now should write the staton and ask them to show now!
@elmiko (6641)
yes the word needs to get out. obama would probably give some economic stimulus to start a new version of the show,lol.
@Lakota12 (42794)
lololololol