Earning Easy Extra Money

Can anyone tell me some sites that I can earn money off of?The sites need to pay to PayPal cause I don't use AlertPay a lot.I also don't want to invest anything in it.The site needs to have been running for a year or so.
• Afghanistan
Checkout Scavengercash.net and Neobux, both are legit paying sites.
@CatGods (4595)
well it would be good to know what sites you are already working. I would also suggest that you look at other peoples profiles because you never know what treasures you will find there. Also are you interested in writing or photography? Can you create graphics? What about online selling, I know some thing about that too. If I knew what your hobbies and interests are maybe there is a way to build on that and make cash from it. Hope to hear from you soon. CatGods
I am hearing a lot of good things about www.oneseason.com, sort of a stock market for athletes futures trading. This is not a referral, but it may be worth a look.
@thezone (9451)
Tip. check other mylotters profiles