Do you suffer from frown lines on your forehead?

@jugsjugs (13045)
I have lots of lines on my forehead,there is no way of getting rid of or hiding them.I am 38 and a friend of mine is 44 and she only has a few.What about you?
I don't look much in the mirror, but I do have frown lines already even I am just 29. I believe it is because there are more problems than happiness and my face is always with a frown. People who have few are those with problems but they don't let problems shown on their faces. Problems are not hindrance for them to do what they want, or it can be due to butox, LOL. I know some people who have less frown lines even at 50's because they don't take the problems seriously. They have decided that problems are part of life and they focus on giving a solution to it.
@laydee (12814)
I don't have frown lines yet, but I hope I won't have to. Which is why I avoid frowning and doing unnecessary facial expressions. I always remind myself when I keep on doing expressions when talking or when under the sun. But I know there's no escaping old age.
@jillmalitz (5132)
Well if you could afford Botox you cought get rid of some of them. From what I have seen our"aging" has a lot to do with our genetics. If you have always looked younger than you were all your life, it might take longer to show age and wrinkles. Also sun exposure will wrinkle you a lot. At my age I'm showing more but there are people younger than me who still look older.
@lkbooi (16101)
jugs, I never take notice that weather I have any lines on my forehead. After reading your topic I have a look from the mirror. Oh my gosh! I could see a few forehead lines when looking upward. My husband is two years older than me. I could see many lines on his forehead since his early thirties. I think this depends on different people. When getting older some have conspicuous forehead lines whereas some have crow's feet on both edges of their eyes. It's true that wrinkles could reveal our age Happy posting
I have very few lines on my forehead I think because i always protect it from the sun and because I do a facial massage that helps minimize lines. You can also use product by Olay and such that help with this. It is a good idea to start early in life and then you will have fewer lines. Some people are just genetically more apt to get lines than are other people too.
• Boston, Massachusetts
I am a happy person and I don’t have frown line on my forehead. I also give my face a massage and the forehead is one of the areas that I pampered most of the time aside from my cheeks. I know it will come as I aged but if we can age gracefully –“WRINKLE FREE” why not? LOL.
I'm pretty young myself, but I have heard from some of my more experienced in time friends that there is a variety of products available solely for age lines on the forehead. I believe maybalene has a variety of products available, so maybe do some research on that. Thanks! All the best.
I started getting lines on my forehead right after having my first child when I was 21. I have pretty deep creases on my forehead now and I hate it. There is no hiding it. Makeup just fills in the creases and makes them show more. I wish I could afford to get a facelift or botox seriously it really bothers me.
@Buchi_bulla (8299)
I do not have much of frown lines on my forehead. May be it is hereditary or you keep your face serious always or it is natural, I do not know. Keep yourself relaxed and see.
@doormouse (4619)
i don't think i have any yet,i'm 32 so no doubt i'll start getting them soon
short of a facelift,no i don't think you can get rid of them. i'm 40,and i have none.funny thing is,my mother had them before 30 even. i must have my dad's genes on that.
@BarBaraPrz (19575)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Wear bangs. Or a headband.
@williamjisir (22904)
Hello jj. I don't have many frown lines on my forehead. But I think that it is normal for people to have some. So don't worry about this. It is just natural for us humans to have some more or less. Enjoy yourself, friend.
@lelin1123 (15645)
• Puerto Rico
I'm going to be 53 in a few weeks and I only have two but they are very light. I wear bangs anyway so they are not visable. If I touch my forehead I don't even feel them. Can't you wear bangs?
@stephcjh (32328)
I do not have any lines on my forehead yet. I am very suprised though because I am constantly thinking or I stay stressed out. I should have a ton of lines on me but I don't yet.
@LittleMel (14055)
I don't have frown lines on my forehead and I am 35 I do have wrinkles though, side of my eyes I used to apply night cream but haven't done so for a long time now
@drannhh (15206)
Nope, I guess I do not frown enough. I do have a few laugh lines around my mouth though.